Expats Amsterdam offers a real estate and mortgage package deal for finding and funding your dream house. This full mortgage service means we visit the property with you, handle negotiations and apply for a mortgage in your name. You can leave all the legal hassle to us – we handle everything.
about the deal
With our Package Deal we become your real estate and mortgage partner in the whole process of buying a house. Before we start looking at houses we will make an appointment to see what your wishes are and we will calculate your maximum possible mortgage with a financial check. You’ll get support from our real estate agent and mortgage advise from a professional mortgage advisor.
Real estate support
With our real estate and mortgage package deal you first meet with the real estate agent. You will visit properties you’re interested in together and check if the conditions of the house, local development plans and other important terms are all in order. Our real-estate agent activities include:
- Searching for properties.
- Visiting properties that you are interested in.
- Checking local development plans.
- Checking property conditions.
- Checking leaseholds.
- Checking environmental issues.
- Checking owners associations.
- Conducting negotiations.
- Checking purchase contract conditions.
- Checking the notary deeds and final invoice.
- Accompanying you to the notary.
- Providing water/gas/electricity connection at your new residential address.
- Providing internet and television connection at your new residential address.
When you found the house that you want to buy, you have to apply for a mortgage. The maximum amount of your mortgage depends on a lot of conditions. With a mortgage advisor you’ll get advice on which mortgage suits your personal situation and what sort of insurances you need. But also the advisor will help you:
- Investigate your personal mortgage possibilities.
- Compare all mortgage providers on conditions, products and interest rates.
- Advice which mortgage is the best for your financial situation.
- Mortgage application at any mortgage lender in the Netherlands.
- Advice and application of a life insurance.
- Apply for your monthly tax return in the first year of your mortgage.
- Apply for housing insurances.
- Checking notary documents before you sign the owners deed and mortgage deed.
- Take care of the preliminary income tax return in the year you buy the house.
- Arrange home insurances.
We offer a fixed fee of €6,000 for our complete Package Deal. The invoice is tax deductible, which makes it a net price of €4,000. We can help you handle that too.
We understand it might take a few months longer to find the perfect home. Therefore there is no limit for viewings and we don’t charge extra costs for extra viewings.
If you need to see a few more properties to make your decision, we will gladly help you look further. We only send an invoice if you’ve actually purchased a property and we won’t charge you if you decide to cancel the contract.
GET THE DEAL
Are you interested in buying a house in Amsterdam or surrounding areas? Take advantage of the benefits of our Package Deal. We offer you a free acquaintance meeting to provide you with more information without obligations, either face-to-face or on telephone and Skype. Feel free to contact us.